General Workshop Information
Registration Process & Payments
- You can either register by clicking the register link next to the workshop you're interested in, or by calling us at (503) 670-1740.
- When registering less than one week before the start of class, please telephone first to find out the best way to reserve your place in the class.
- Confirmation letters are sent out one week prior to the class start date
- If you are paying by check, money order, or purchase order, please make it payable to APRICOT, Inc.
- Enrollment is determined on a first-come, first-served basis. If minimum enrollment is not met, one week prior to class date, class will be cancelled and your fee(s) will be refunded.
- Check-in begins 30 minutes prior to the posted lecture start time.
We always take registrations up to and including the first day of a class, however, when you pre-register at least one week prior to the start of a class, you qualify for the pre-registration price listed on the workshops page.
Please have your purchase order number ready and call our office.
Traveling to Oregon
Please call our office before purchasing airline tickets since classes are canceled when there is insufficient enrollment.
When 10 or more people attend the same class, and are registered together as a group on one purchase order, the total amount due is reduced by 10%. Call or email to register as a group.
Cancellations received one week prior to class will receive a full refund minus a $10 per person processing charge.
A $30 non-refundable deposit will be charged to your credit card when you register and do not attend the class.
Continuing Education Units
- Certificates of attendance are provided.
- Available CEUs can be puchased during checkout when registering for a workshop online.
- University of Portland CEUs may be available for a fee.
- WACECH (Washington Continuing Education Clock Hours) may be available for an additional fee per clock hour.
- ASHA CEUs may be available for an additional fee.